Friday, March 6, 2009

citique: the latest in eco-friendly transportation

click here
I chose the above linked photo for two reason, the first is I like the combo of blur and sharpness in this photo which gives the sense of speed and danger yet you can still clearly see whats going on and whats being used. Second I really like the bob sled like contraption the 2 boys are riding. The boy in the back looks bored to death even though he is being towed by large truck at speed without a helmet.

I like this photo, but it could have been cropped tighter to get rid of the distracting background. This by far the worst way to steer a bicycle or quadcycle not sure what to call it. The girl on the left looks frustrated and I would be to if I wanted to turn right but my sister turned left.

No comments:

Post a Comment